Administration announces End-of-the-Year Calendar for Class of ’22

Brooke Robinson, Staff

The Class of 2022 met in the auditorium with headmaster Dr. Morris and class advisors  on March 12 to discuss the end-of-the-year Senior Calendar, which included the dates for this year’s graduation. 

Graduation is scheduled for June 6 evening at the Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester. The ceremony will begin at 5:30 p.m.  A rain date is scheduled for June 7. 

This year, all graduation gowns will be green, and students are welcome to decorate their caps as well, as long as the decorations are two-dimensional and do not go outside the perimeter of the cap. 

Graduation practices will be held on June 1-3, and Senior Awards Night will be on June 2 at 6 p.m.

June 2 will also include the Senior Grad Walk. Armond R. Dupont School  is at 1 p.m., Allenstown Elementary School  is at 1:15 p.m. and Chichester Central School is at 2 p.m.. 

On June 3, the Senior Grad walk continues at Hill School at 12:15 p.m., Three Rivers School  at 1 p.m., and Epsom Central School  at 2 p.m..

This year’s Convocation on June 3 will include  a faculty speaker that the senior class chose, Hall of Fame inductions, student addresses and musical performances. Dr. Morris said that there will also be musical performances. 

These events will be mandatory for seniors. 

The morning of June 6 will be the Class Day ceremony followed by a schoolwide barbeque.