PA graduation ceremony set for June 8

Sydney McCullough, Staff

PA’s graduation ceremony for the Class of 2021 will take place on June 8 at 5:30 p.m. at the Northeast Delta Dental Stadium in Manchester with a rain date set for June 9.  

In the first week of April, graduation ticket request forms will be sent to students through a school issued email. The tickets will include information regarding times, parking and seating. Due to Covid restrictions, each student will be limited to four guests, and each person will be required to fill out a health screening before entering the stadium. 

For those who are not able to attend, there will be a live-streaming of graduation, as well as Awards Night and Convocation. 

In preparation for graduation, there will be two student practices on Friday, June 4 and Monday, June 7 at 8:45 a.m.. The practices will be held under a 6,000 square foot tent on the girls’ softball field.

“Students will get their gowns the day of the first practice,” said school counselor Ms. Michaud, who is organizing the graduation ceremonies. Payment for caps, gowns and diplomas will be covered with $50 from senior dues, which should be turned in by Friday, April 16. 

Awards Night will be on June 4 at 6 p.m. in the school auditorium. During the ceremony, scholarships will be awarded along with stoles for the National Honors Society and Key Club. New Hampshire scholars will receive medals and students with honors distinctions will receive their cords.

The Convocation ceremony will held June 7 at 6 p.m. in the tent. The senior class chose foreign language teacher Ms. Sheehan to give the address.